Ava Wood Console Table - Espresso stain
Thick glass and a bold, trestle-style base offer an aesthetic complement to traditional furnishings. Our console’s geometric simplicity and neutral tones layer easily into existing decor, while offering a striking style update. It’s built with a compact silhouette that makes it perfect for smaller spaces or the entryway.
- 48" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Solidly constructed wood frame.
- Tempered-glass top.
- Hand stained in our exclusive Espresso.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from kiln-dried solid spruce.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer for lasting allure.
- Tempered-glass top.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Rubber bumpers between the glass and frame provide protection to glass top.
- Includes adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors and an anti-tip kit.
- Overall: 48" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Top: 48" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 29.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 39.5" side to side; 11" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb.
- Weight: 35.5 lb.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).