Ava Desk with Drawers
With the benefit of spacious drawers, this version of our Ava Desk includes storage for important desk accessories and more. Offering the same angular cross-beam supports as our original, it’s an aesthetic update to the traditional style. The desk’s geometric simplicity layers easily into existing decor, while offering a refreshing update.
- 47.5" w x 22" d x 30" h
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and pine wood.
- Iron legs with a polished nickel finish.
- Metal hardware pulls with polished nickel finish.
- Features two side and one middle drawer.
- Hand-applied semigloss white finish.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is particle board with a birch veneer.
- Top is constructed of solid poplar with a birch veneer.
- Drawer glides are metal.
- Drawer front is solid poplar wood.
- Drawer box is solid pine wood.
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 47.5" w x 22" d x 30" h
- Outside Drawer Interior (2): 9.75" w x 15" d x 1.75" h
- Middle Drawer Interior: 19.75" w x 15" d x 1.75" h
- Clearance Under Table: 25" h
- Distance Between Feet: 38.5" side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 40 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).