Bacchus Glass Table & Bedside Lamp Bases
The shapely profiles of our Bacchus lamps recall those of antique wine jugs. Separate the top half from the glass base to display small objects inside. Subtle bubbles and striations make each lamp unique.
- Table Lamp Base: 21” diameter. 26.5” high
- Bedside Lamp Base: 16" diameter, 21" high
- Handblown clear glass base; iron harp and finial have a brushed-nickel finish.
- Pair with our small (Bedside Lamp) or medium (Table Lamp) Linen Drum Shade (sold separately).
- 3-way switch (table lamp); High/Low switch (bedside lamp).
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handblown, teardrop-shaped, clear glass base.
- Harp and finial have a brushed-nickel finish.
- Included shade is 100% linen with a styrene interior and an iron frame.
- 3-way switch (table lamp); High/Low switch (bedside lamp); Dimmer switch (bottle lamp).
Table Lamp Base
- Overall: 21" diameter, 26.5" high
- Base: 15” diameter x 26.5” high
- Shade: 21” diameter x 13” high
- Harp: 8”
- Cord: 5' long
- Bulb: 150 watts, type A (not included)
Bedside Lamp Base
- Overall: 16" diameter, 21" high
- Base: 12” diameter x 21” high
- Shade: 16” diameter x 10.5” high
- Harp: 7”
- Cord: 5' long
- Bulb: 75 watts, type A (not included)
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).