Bailey Coffee Table
This rustic collection features our exclusive cognac stain, burnished and glazed by hand for the timeworn character of an antique.
- 55.5" wide x 22" deep x 17.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Fitted with 2 drawers on each side and a fixed shelf below.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from hardwood, cherry veneers, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the table will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique of staining, chipping, distressing and sanding each layer before sealing with a protective lacquer.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 22" deep x 17.5" high
- Top: 55.5" wide x 22" deep x 1"thick
- Apron: 6" high
- Drawers: 4 (2 per side)
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 4.5" wide x 14" deep x 3.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 10.5" wide x 14" deep x 3.5" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 52" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf Interior: 49" wide x 18.5" deep x 7" high
- Clearance from floor: 3" high
- Distance between legs: 49" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Maximum weight capacity of top: 80 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf: 25 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
- View assembly instructions.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).