Arzu Studio Hope Balance Hand-Knotted Rug
This one-of-a-kind, hand-knotted rug is woven of pure wool by highly skilled Afghan artisans using traditional techniques.
- 37” wide x 61” long
- This rug’s symmetrical pattern, originating from the Kazak area of the Caucasus Mountains, showcases classic designs in dramatic Venetian red.
- Handcrafted of pure, vegetable-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Knotted by hand on looms in the homes of the women artisans.
- Read about the Afghan woman who crafted this rug.
- Lusterized wool is washed in an eco-friendly process that allows for minimal environmental impact while ensuring that the rugs are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Rug swatches are not available on our one-of-a-kind rugs.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Internet Only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.