Balboa Bar Table
The stylish and functional tables we spotted at trendsetting restaurants were the prototype for this bar table, perfect for casual meals or for expanding kitchen workspace.
- 26" wide x 52" long x 37" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame and legs.
- Stainless-steel top is incredibly durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Finished by hand in rich espresso for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried birch frame and legs, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the table will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 26" wide x 52" long x 37" high
- Top: 26" wide x 52" long x 1" thick
- Overhang: 2.5" wide at head; 2" wide at sides
- Apron: 4" high
- Clearance under table: 32"
- Distance between legs: 40.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 87 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).