Balboa Bar Table
The stylish and functional tables we spotted at trendsetting restaurants were the prototype for this bar table, perfect for casual meals or for expanding kitchen workspace.
- 26" wide x 52" long x 37" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame and legs.
- Stainless-steel top is incredibly durable, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Finished by hand in rich espresso for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried birch frame and legs, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the table will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 26" wide x 52" long x 37" high
- Top: 26" wide x 52" long x 1" thick
- Overhang: 2.5" wide at head; 2" wide at sides
- Apron: 4" high
- Clearance under table: 32"
- Distance between legs: 40.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Weight: 87 pounds