Balboa Counter-Height Table & Stool 3-Piece Dining Set
Merging sleek design with superb kitchen functionality, our counter-height table and stools are a must for smaller spaces. Store the stools underneath to minimize the table's footprint – and let the easy-to-clean stainless steel top double as a food prepping station. Two drawers, strategically placed hooks, and a bottle opener add to its multitasking profile.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from kiln-dried mahogany; top is stainless steel.
- Espresso table features antique gold drawer pulls.
- White table features zinc white drawer pulls.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Table legs are removeable.
- Features two large drawers, and built-in hooks and a bottle opener.
- Includes two matching barstools that can be stored completely under island.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces; table only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 21" deep x 37" high
- Top: 54" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 3.5" at sides, 1.5" at front and back
- Clearance Under Apron: 29.25"
- Drawer Face (2): 20" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Stretcher: 44.5" long x 1.5" deep x 2.25" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 2.25"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 35" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Overall: 16" square, 24" high
- Seat: 14" square, 1" thick
- Legs: 1.75" square, 23" high
- Clearance Between Barstool And Underside Of Table: 2.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 12.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).