Baldwin Leather Armchair
The simple, stylish lines of a Parisian armchair are echoed in this leather seat with its flared arms and curved seat. Compact yet deeply cushioned, it’s perfect for smaller living rooms and makes an elegant occasional chair or desk chair.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried birch frame.
- Crafted wth mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Seat cushion is made with high-density foam that is wrapped in Dacron.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The supple espresso top-grain leather is aniline dyed to reveal the natural markings and slight color variations that make each piece unique.
- Leather that will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina,
- The chair is covered in top-grain leather that has been tanned and aniline-dyed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Antique brass nail-head trim.
- Armchair: 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 20" wide (at front), 14" wide (at back) x 19.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 14.5"
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Clearance under chair: 13"
- Distance between legs: 20.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leathe the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.