Baldwin Leather Armchair
The simple, stylish lines of a Parisian armchair are echoed in this leather seat with its flared arms and curved seat. Compact yet deeply cushioned, it’s perfect for smaller living rooms and makes an elegant occasional chair or desk chair.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried birch frame.
- Crafted wth mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Seat cushion is made with high-density foam that is wrapped in Dacron.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The supple espresso top-grain leather is aniline dyed to reveal the natural markings and slight color variations that make each piece unique.
- Leather that will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina,
- The chair is covered in top-grain leather that has been tanned and aniline-dyed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Antique brass nail-head trim.
- Armchair: 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 20" wide (at front), 14" wide (at back) x 19.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 14.5"
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Clearance under chair: 13"
- Distance between legs: 20.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leathe the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.