Baldwin Leather Armchair
The simple, stylish lines of a Parisian armchair are echoed in this leather seat with its flared arms and curved seat. Compact yet deeply cushioned, it’s perfect for smaller living rooms and makes an elegant occasional chair or desk chair.
- 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried birch frame.
- The supple espresso top-grain leather is aniline dyed to reveal the natural markings and slight color variations that make each piece unique.
- Leather that will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina,
- Antique brass nail-head trim.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from kiln-dried birch wood.
- Seat cushion is made with high-density foam that is wrapped in Dacron.
- The chair is covered in top-grain leather that has been tanned and aniline-dyed.
- Crafted wth mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 24.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 20" wide (at front), 14" wide (at back) x 19.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 14.5"
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Clearance under chair: 13"
- Distance between legs: 20.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).