Bamileke Carved Wood Side Table
In Cameroon, intricately carved stools like these are created by members of the Bamileke tribe as ceremonial seating for their chiefs. Our take features the same hand-carved detail, with a pierced crisscross pattern accented with raised botanical motifs.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand carved from mango wood with a glass top.
- Hand-stained finish lends vibrancy.
- Silver studs accentuate each “X.”
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21.5" diameter, 17.5" high
- Top/Base: 21.5" diameter
- Middle: 19" diameter
- Weight: 21 pounds.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.