Bamileke Carved Wood Side Table
- In Cameroon, intricately carved stools like these are created by members of the Bamileke tribe as ceremonial seating for their chiefs. Our take features the same hand-carved detail, with a pierced crisscross pattern accented with raised botanical motifs.
- 21.5" diameter, 17.5" high
- Hand carved from kiln-dried mango wood.
- Hand-stained finish lends vibrancy.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finish is hand stained for guaranteed quality.
- Includes adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 21.5" diameter, 17.5" high
- Top/Base: 21.5" diameter
- Middle: 19" diameter
- Weight: 21 lb.