Bandana Patchwork Quilt & Sham
Pure cotton sheeting squares soften the look of our handmade, traditional bandana quilt. Such quilts are long noted for their use as not only bed coverings but as luxe tablecloths and picnic blankets.
- Crafted of pure cotton.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Hand quilted.
- Quilt and sham reverse to solid red.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.