Barkley Console Table
Vintage industrial kitchen cabinets are prized by designers for their durability and eclectic style. This bar captures their appeal, and is also ideal for the media room or pantry, with its handy combination of open and closed storage and casters for easy mobility.
- 48" wide x 21.5" deep x 46" high
- Crafted from steel, solid spruce and spruce veneer.
- Features an open shelf and a tiered top shelf.
- One large cabinet opens to one adjustable shelf.
- Three drawers offer storage.
- Set on casters for easy mobility.
- Countertop finished in Vintage Spruce for a lasting natural appearance.
- Base finished in Raining Silver.
- Dimensions & Care
- Countertop made from solid spruce, MDF and spruce veneer; frame and legs made from steel.
- Drawer box made from solid poplar and constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 48" wide x 21.5" deep x 46" high
- Countertop: 48" wide x 21.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Counter Height: 36"
- Tiered Top Shelf: 48" wide x 8" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Tiered Top Shelf: 8"
- Open Shelf Interior: 41" wide x 21.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Front (3): 19" wide x 5.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 16.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Cabinet Door: 19" wide x 19" high
- Cabinet Interior: 18.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 18.25" high
- Legs: 1.25" square
- Distance Between Legs: 38.5" side to side; 16" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top shelf): 140 pounds
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).