Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
An original, pared-down design is elevated to two tiers with contrasting textures and a weathered finish that adds warmth to the contemporary profile. Smaller living spaces benefit from the storage shelf below, perfect for books, magazines, coasters and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed elm with a plywood panel; frame is hollow rust-proof iron.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame is forged of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully assembled.
- Rubber bumpers on underside of legs to protect floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.25" diameter, 16.25" high
- Top: 42.25" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 35" diameter, 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.75"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 60 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 30 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.