Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
An original, pared-down design is elevated to two tiers with contrasting textures and a weathered finish that adds warmth to the contemporary profile. Smaller living spaces benefit from the storage shelf below, perfect for books, magazines, coasters and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed elm with a plywood panel; frame is hollow rust-proof iron.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame is forged of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully assembled.
- Rubber bumpers on underside of legs to protect floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.25" diameter, 16.25" high
- Top: 42.25" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 35" diameter, 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.75"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 60 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 30 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.