Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
An original, pared-down design is elevated to two tiers with contrasting textures and a weathered finish that adds warmth to the contemporary profile. Smaller living spaces benefit from the storage shelf below, perfect for books, magazines, coasters and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed elm with a plywood panel; frame is hollow rust-proof iron.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame is forged of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully assembled.
- Rubber bumpers on underside of legs to protect floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.25" diameter x 16.25" high
- Top: 42.25" diameter x 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 35" diameter x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 7.75"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 60 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 30 pounds
- Weight: 104 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).