Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 2-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
- Norfolk Gray is made of kiln-dried poplar and veneer.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawers hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- File drawers have label frames to help keep you organized.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
- Antique White, Black and Norfolk Gray are finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cabinet can be used on its own for extra storage of pair with one our of desktops to create a desk to fit your space.
- 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 16" wide x 14" deep x 10.5" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide x 2" high
- Distance between top edge of upper drawer and top of cabinet: 2.25"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals that can harm the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).