Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 2-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Two drawers slide smoothly on heavy-gauge side-mounted glides and are designed to hold both legal- and letter-sized files.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, plywood, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood, MDF and pine veneer
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood and MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 16" wide x 14" deep x 10.5" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide x 2" high
- Distance between top edge of upper drawer and top of cabinet: 2.25"
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).