Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all of your creative endeavors with the versatile Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase. Each of the modular components from the Bedford Collection gives you the ultimate flexibility in creating a home office that suits your space and your needs.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Solidly constructed with an MDF frame, and veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the bookcase's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bookcase will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Each bookcase is painted or stained by hand.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stack 2 bookcases to create a modular unit.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Bookcase: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Shelf Interior: 38" wide x 15" deep x 12" high
- Shelf: 38.5" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our stained finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).