Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase
- Delivery Discount
- Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all of your creative endeavors with the versatile Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase. Each of the modular components from the Bedford Collection gives you the ultimate flexibility in creating a home office that suits your space and your needs.
- 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Sturdily built with a solid hardwood frame for lasting beauty in a busy workplace.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solidly constructed with an MDF frame, and veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the bookcase's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bookcase will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Stack 2 bookcases to create a modular unit.
- Place atop the Bedford Lateral File (sold separately).
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection.
- Each bookcase is painted or stained by hand.
- Overall: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Shelf Interior: 38" wide x 15" deep x 12" high
- Shelf: 38.5" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).