Bedford 3-Drawer File Cabinet
- Delivery Discount
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The 3-Drawer File Cabinet keeps paperwork organized and within reach. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- The 2 top drawers provide ample room for supplies, and a lower one can accommodate both letter- and legal-sized files.
- Available in Black or Antique White finish with brushed-nickel bail pulls, or Espresso stain with matte-brown bail pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, plywood, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood, MDF and pine veneer
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood and MDF.
- Drawers slide smoothly on heavy-gauge side-mounted glides.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- File Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 10.5" high
- Label Holder: 4" wide, 2" high
- Overhang: 1"
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions