Bedford 3 x 3 Bookcase
- Delivery Discount
- Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all of your creative endeavors with the versatile Bedford 3 x 3 Bookcase. Each of the modular components from the Bedford Collection gives you the ultimate flexibility in creating a home office that suits your space and your needs.
- 36" wide x 12" deep x 36" high
- Sturdily built with a solid hardwood frame for lasting wear in a busy workplace.
- Coordinate with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solidly constructed with a wood frame, and veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the bookcase's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bookcase will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection.
- Stack 2 bookcases to create a modular unit.
- The wood is finished in black, then sanded and rubbed by hand to reveal the wood grain underneath. Sealed with a high-gloss protective lacquer.
- Overall: 36" wide x 12" deep x 36" high
- Removable Shelves: 6
- Shelf Space Interior: 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 11" high
- Shelf Space Interior (with 1 shelf removed): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 22.5" high
- Shelf Space Interior (with 2 shelves removed): 11" wide x 11.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).