Bedford CPU Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The CPU cabinet provides a handsome way to store your CPU, plus supplies such as CDs, labels and pens. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood, MDF and pine veneer
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- The drawer at the top of the CPU unit is fitted with a cast-metal bail pull; the space below can be configured with 2 adjustable shelves to the right of the CPU opening or rearranged to create 2 wide shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet without shelves: 18" wide x 16" deep x 17.5" high
- Small Shelves: 7.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Large Shelf: 18" wide 16" deep x 1" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.