Bedford CPU Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The CPU cabinet provides a handsome way to store your CPU, plus supplies such as CDs, labels and pens. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood, MDF and pine veneer
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- The drawer at the top of the CPU unit is fitted with a cast-metal bail pull; the space below can be configured with 2 adjustable shelves to the right of the CPU opening or rearranged to create 2 wide shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Pair with other pieces in the Bedford Home Office Modular Collection to customize your workspace.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet without shelves: 18" wide x 16" deep x 17.5" high
- Small Shelves: 7.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Large Shelf: 18" wide 16" deep x 1" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.