Bedford CPU Cabinet
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. The CPU cabinet provides a handsome way to store your CPU, plus supplies such as CDs, labels and pens. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- The drawer at the top of the CPU unit is fitted with a cast-metal bail pull; the space below can be configured with 2 adjustable shelves to the right of the CPU opening or rearranged to create 2 wide shelves.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, plywood, MDF and pine veneer
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet without shelves: 18" wide x 16" deep x 17.5" high
- Small Shelves: 7.5" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Large Shelf: 18" wide 16" deep x 1" thick
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions