Bedford Lateral File Cabinet
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the hardwood-framed pieces in our Bedford Collection. Modular components give you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you. The Bedford Lateral File Cabinet keeps order in a busy workspace.
- 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Two generous drawers hold 2 rows of legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides.
- Mount a flat-screen TV on the wall above and the cabinet can double as a coordinating media center in the office.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine and MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Overall: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Upper Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Lower Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Bedford 2-Shelf Bookcase
White Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Espresso stain Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping