Back to Search Results
Bedford Lateral File Cabinet
- Delivery Discount
- Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the hardwood-framed pieces in our Bedford Collection. Modular components give you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you. The Bedford Lateral File Cabinet keeps order in a busy workspace.
- 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Two generous drawers hold 2 rows of legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides.
- Mount a flat-screen TV on the wall above and the cabinet can double as a coordinating media center in the office.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine and MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Overall: 41" wide x 17" deep x 29.5" high
- Upper Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
- Lower Drawer Interior (2): 19" wide x 13.5" deep x 11" high
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions