Bedford Office Work Tower
Cleverly designed to make the most of limited floor space, this tower is ideal for a small home office. It offers generous open and closed storage within a compact footprint, and the desktop folds up when not in use.
- 29" w x 17" d x 76" h
- Crafted of hardwood, particle board and veneers.
- Features two drawers, two adjustable shelves, 1 fixed shelf and 1 flip-down door.
- Compartment designed for printer storage.
- Adjustable shelves have five positions.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood, particle board and maple veneers.
- Multistep finish is hand applied and sealed with a protective semigloss lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 29" w x 17" d x 76" h
- Top: 29" w x 17" d x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" at sides; 0.25" at front
- Shelves (2 adjustable, 1 fixed): 26.25" w x 15" d x 0.75" thick
- Interior (without adjustable shelves): 26.25" w x 15" d x 21" h
- Flip-down Door Interior (above partition panel): 26.25" w x 15" d x 4.25" h
- Flip-down Door Interior (below partition panel): 26.25" w x 15" d x 7.5" h
- Middle Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" w x 13.5" d x 4" h
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 24.5" w x 13.5" d x 11" h
- Cabinet Door: 13" w x 18.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 26.25" w x 15.25" d x 17" h
- Clearance From Desktop to Floor: 37"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 46 lb
- Weight: 183.75 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).