Bedford Open File Cabinet
- Delivery Discount
- Online Only
Customize a spacious, organized workspace for all your creative endeavors with the versatile pieces in our Bedford Collection. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Cord cutout keeps cables neatly in place.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple veneer and MDF. Antique White and Black cabinets are constructed of MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- All pieces are finished in our exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Espresso stain allows visibility of the rich wood grain underneath. Antique White and Black are painted finishes with vintage character. All finishes are sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- Antique White and Black have brushed-nickel bail pulls; Espresso has matte-brown bail pulls.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 21" wide x 17" deep x 28.5" high
- Top: 21" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 16" deep x 12" high
- Shelf (middle fixed): 18" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Fully assembled.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).