Bedford Small Desk
Our iconic Bedford Collection is designed for ultimate versatility, so you can arrange and rearrange components to best meet your needs for years to come. The Small Desk Set can be used singly or combined with other modular components to give you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso set is constructed of maple, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black set is constructed of pine, MDF and pine veneer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pair it with your choice of Bedford File Cabinet Bases (sold separately) to create a work surface with room to store all the essentials.
- Top the desk with our protective sheet made of thick clear acrylic (sold separately).
- Desk Set: 52" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Set includes a small desktop and a 3-drawer cabinet or an open cabinet.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Top: 52" wide x 23" deep x 1.5” thick
- Legs: 2.5" square, 28" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our stained finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).