Bedford Smart Technology™ Desk Hutch
- Delivery Discount
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. Equipped with Smart Technology™, our desk hutch has a built-in electrical cord set with 2 receptacles, dual data jacks and a rocker switch. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the hutch’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer.
- Antique White hutch is constructed of pine, plywood and MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- The Smart™ feature on the back panel is a Furnlite FC-738 electrical cord set. The FC-738 is a 2-plug power supply cord set with dual data jacks and a rocker switch.
- Overall: 52" wide x 9.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Number of adjustable vertical dividers (left side): 5
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 8" deep x 3" high
- Space underneath drawer: 18.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 4" high
- Number of adjustable shelves on right side: 2
- Interior without adjustable shelves: 15" wide x 9" deep x 8" high
- Number of cord cutouts: 3
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).