Bedford Smart Technology™ Desk Hutch
- Delivery Discount
Every piece in our expertly built Bedford Collection can be used singly or combined with others to form a desk, console or wall of storage. Equipped with Smart Technology™, our desk hutch has a built-in electrical cord set with 2 receptacles, dual data jacks and a rocker switch. To create a desk set that’s ideal for your space, click here to view our Bedford Desk Set Tool.
- Dimensions & Care
- Espresso hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the hutch’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black hutch is constructed of mahogany, plywood, MDF and maple veneer.
- Antique White hutch is constructed of pine, plywood and MDF.
- Frame, sides and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.
- The Smart™ feature on the back panel is a Furnlite FC-738 electrical cord set. The FC-738 is a 2-plug power supply cord set with dual data jacks and a rocker switch.
- Overall: 52" wide x 9.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Number of adjustable vertical dividers (left side): 5
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 8" deep x 3" high
- Space underneath drawer: 18.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 4" high
- Number of adjustable shelves on right side: 2
- Interior without adjustable shelves: 15" wide x 9" deep x 8" high
- Number of cord cutouts: 3
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives. Use furniture wax as needed.
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions