Belmont Media Stand
Unstained wood has an unadorned beauty that can’t be replicated. We used reclaimed lumber to craft this media stand, built with thick X brackets and square legs that highlights its appealing grain and color.
- 72" wide x 21" deep x 35" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried pine and poplar.
- Features 2 pullout drawers.
- Features a bottle opener and a towel rack.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from pine, poplar and veneers over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the media console's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Overall: 72" wide x 21" deep x 35" high
- Drawer (2): 25.5" wide x 13" deep x 9.5" high
- Shelf (1): 68" wide x 19" deep x 2" thick
- Clearance From Floor: 5" high
- Weight: 172 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).