Benchwright Bench - Rustic Mahogany stain
Drawing its inspiration from the bold industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Bench exudes hand-hewn style.
- 64" wide x 16" deep x 18" high; seats 2 comfortably.
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed birch and birch veneers, and finished with a rustic mahogany stain.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability and turn-of-the-century style.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Apron and legs are expertly constructed of solid birch.
- Seat is crafted of birch veneer over MDF using 5-ply construction. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the bench's structural integrity over time.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Fitted with antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall: 64" wide x 16" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 64" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Distance between legs: 45.5" side to side; 8" front to back
- View assembly instructions.
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).