Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table that belonged to our designer’s great-grandfather, the Benchwright Buffet makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Top, legs, frame, apron, doors, drawer front, front panel and side panel are solid kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Shelves and back panel are MDF with hardwood veneer.
- Crafted from thick planks of kiln-dried birch, poplar or spruce, that are meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep process.
- Buffet is fitted with two cabinets, each with paneled doors, two adjustable shelves and three drawers.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 16" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Door (2): 18.5" wide x 26" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 20.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 26.5" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 6.5"
- Weight: 188 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.