Benchwright Fixed Dining Table
Inspired by the spirited, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, the Benchwright Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel.
- 74" l x 38" w x 30" h; seats up to 6
- Table is expertly crafted of solid hardwood, poplar veneers, MDF and forged iron.
- Decorative oversized bolts.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our Benchwright Dining Table.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed solid hardwood with forged iron.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- A metal support bracket with turnbuckle details joins the legs for superior strength.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 74" l x 38" w x 30" h
- Top: 74" l x 38" w x 2.5" thick
- Overhang: 2" at head; 8.25" at sides
- Wood Stretcher: 36.5" w x 4" d x 1.5" h
- Metal Stretcher: 56" w x 4" d x 2" h
- Legs: 4" sq x 29" h
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 50.5" at sides; 28.5" at head
- Weight: 110 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).