With its rustic and industrial design, the Benchwright Fixed Dining Table evokes the feel of an early 20th century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and surface add to its historic style. Its solid look makes it easy to pair with a range of dining chairs.
Quality Construction Features
- Crafted from thick planks of weathered and distressed solid hardwood with forged iron.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Some parts crafted with poplar veneers and engineered wood (MDF) for long lasting strength.
Details Youll Appreciate
- Our turnbuckle dining table has a metal support bracket and turnbuckle details joining the legs for superior strength.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
Key Product Points
- Overall dimensions: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high; seats up to 6