Benchwright Display Coffee Table
The rich character of our Benchwright collection defines this coffee table, with its hinged glass top and compartments beneath for displaying your collectibles.
- 50" w x 24" d x 18" h
- Table is crafted of solid poplar.
- Glass top is tempered for safety.
- Hand-applied finish is antiqued and textured to resemble the look of salvaged lumbar.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solid hardwood frame, legs and apron are constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF.
- Glass top lifts open to five sections in which to display treasures and keepsakes.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 50" w x 24" d x 18" h
- Glass Top: 42" w x 16" d x 1" thick
- Apron: 1.25" h
- Shelf Interior (1): 48" w x 21" d x 7.75" h
- Clearance Under Table: 3"
- Large Interior Display Section (left): 14.75" w x 19.5" d x 3.5" h
- Center Interior Display Section (2): 15" w x 9.5" d x 3.5" h
- Medium Interior Display Section (right): 14.75" w x 12.5" d x 3.5" h
- Small Interior Display Section (right): 14.75" w x 6.25" d x 3.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 42.25" side to side; 16.25" front to back
- Weight: 95 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).