Inspired by the spirited, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, the Benchwright Extending Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.
- 86" long x 42" wide x 30" high; extends to 122" long; seats up to 12
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood with forged iron.
- Available in a rustic mahogany stain, applied by hand using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color. Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our .