Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.
- 86" long x 42" wide x 30" high; extends to 122" long; seats up to 12
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed reclaimed pine with forged iron.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- Wax Pine finish.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- View our .