Benchwright Hall Tree
Bring order to the hardest working space in your home with our well-designed hall tree. Modeled on a vintage locker room bench, it’s crafted from heavy-gauge steel with a blackened bronze finish. Flattened duck feet and decorative castings lend an authentic feel to the design. The tree’s wide seat is a convenient spot to sit while opening mail or putting on shoes and can be topped with a tufted cushion (sold separately) for added comfort.
- 40.5" wide x 17" deep x 66.5" high
- Four double hooks above hold coats and bags, and the open shelf below stores shoes and recycling or baskets filled with hats and gloves.
- Expertly crafted shelves with hardwood veneers are detailed to create a planked effect and finished with our rustic mahogany stain.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of steel, poplar, MDF and poplar veneer.
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 17" deep x 66.5" high
- Back Frame: 37.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 66.5" high
- Back Panel: 38.5" wide x 4" high x 1" thick
- Hooks: 4
- Seat: 40.5" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 40.5" wide x 12" deep x 11.5" high
- Clearance under piece: 3"
- Distance between legs: 33" side to side; 12" front to back
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).