- White Glove Delivery
The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our media tower. Accented with grooves and saw marks and finished in mahogany, it makes a handsome backdrop to store and display modern media equipment.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried poplar frame.
- Built from poplar, MDF and poplar veneers.
- Doors are fitted with tempered glass.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Equipped with cord cutouts for wire management.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Holds square Samantha baskets (sold separately).
- Tower: 22" wide x 20" deep x 60" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 20" deep x 60" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2 Top Cabinet/1 Bottom Cabinet): 17.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Top Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 17.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 27" high
- Bottom Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 17.5" wide x 18" deep x 23.5" high
- Clearance Under Tower: 3"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 117 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth or duster.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Havana Utility Baskets
Savannah Utility Baskets
Benchwright Rectangular Coffee Table
Benchwright Console Table
- White Glove Delivery