The bold industrial character of an early working table inspired this striking mirror.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is expertly crafted of kiln-dried birch that is meticulously weathered and distressed.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled glass.
- Frame is hand finished.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- D- ring mount; hardware not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 42" high
- Mirror Section: 20" wide x 32" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry cloth.
- Glass cleaner may be used but do not spray on painted or finished surfaces.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).