Benchwright Extending Pedestal Dining Table
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Pedestal Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Table extends to a 72"-long oval with a 24" drop-in leaf (included).
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 72" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf: 24" wide x 48" deep x 3" thick
- Pedestal Base: 38.5" diameter x 27" high
- Clearance Under Table: 27" high
- Weight: 140 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Benchwright Entertaining Console Table & Hutch
Benchwright Buffet & Hutch
Benchwright Console Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery