Benchwright Extending Pedestal Dining Table
- Premier Event Deal
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Pedestal Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Table extends to a 72"-long oval with a 24" drop-in leaf (included).
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 72" longl x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf: 24" wide x 48" deep x 3" thick
- Pedestal Base: 38.5" diameter x 27" high
- Clearance Under Table: 27" high
- Weight: 140 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.