Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Bench - Wax Pine finish
Drawing its inspiration from the bold industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, this bench brings an expressive aspect to entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; both legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details.
- 64" long x 16" wide x 18" high; seats 2 comfortably
- Expertly crafted from reclaimed pine wood.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability and turn-of-the-century style wax pine finish.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the bench may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall: 64" wide x 16" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 64" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 45.5" side to side; 8" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Avoid the use of chemicals or harsh cleaning agents as this may damage finish
Also in this Collection
Wax Pine finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping