Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Bench - Wax Pine finish
Drawing its inspiration from the bold industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, this bench brings an expressive aspect to entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; both legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details.
- 64" long x 16" wide x 18" high; seats 2 comfortably
- Expertly crafted from reclaimed pine wood.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability and turn-of-the-century style wax pine finish.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the bench may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall: 64" wide x 16" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 64" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 45.5" side to side; 8" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 32 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- Avoid the use of chemicals or harsh cleaning agents as this may damage finish
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).