Drawing its inspiration from the bold industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, this bench brings an expressive aspect to entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; both legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details.
- 64" long x 16" wide x 18" high; seats 2 comfortably
- Expertly crafted from reclaimed pine wood.
- Accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs.
- Fitted with a metal support bracket with turnbuckle details for added stability and turn-of-the-century style wax pine finish.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the bench may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- View our .