Benchwright Round Side Table
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, the Benchwright Side Table is rich in character.
- 23" diameter, 24" high
- Expertly crafted of hardwood with the look of salvaged lumber.
- Finished by hand.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of hardwood that is left unsanded to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Solid hardwood frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop and fixed shelf are crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Overall: 23" diameter x 24" high
- Top: 23" diameter, 1" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Shelf: 16" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Shelf Interior: 14" wide x 14" deep x 15" high
- Clearance from floor: 4" high
- Distance between legs: 17"
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Simple assembly.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).