Benchwright Round Side Table
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, the Benchwright Side Table is rich in character.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Features levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 23" diameter, 24" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" diameter, 24" high
- Top: 23" diameter, 1" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Shelf: 16" wide x 16" deep x 2" thick
- Shelf Interior: 14" wide x 14" deep x 15" high
- Clearance from floor: 4" high
- Distance between legs: 17"
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Simple assembly.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.