Benchwright Single Sink Console - Rustic Mahogany Finish
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Constructed of deeply distressed wood that hints toward a rich industrial past, our Benchwright Sink Console makes a bold statement in the bath. It’s topped in beautiful glossy Carrara marble and features chamfer detailing on each side.
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Expertly crafted solid poplar frame.
- Iron Hardware.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick polished Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Features one drawer and a cubby space for additional storage.
- One faux drawer directly under sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is beautifully crafted of hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the console’s structural integrity over time.
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- 36" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 16.25" wide x 13.5" deep
- Backsplash: 35.75" wide x 4" high x 5/8" thick
- Cubby Interior: 26" wide x 19.25" deep x 9" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 24" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 158.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth.
- Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).